Because no parent should have to choose between diapers, toilet paper, and electricity
Our primary focus is the veteran community, but we are all members of the Fayetteville community. The following programs are open to all Cumberland County residents that are receiving any type of Public Assistance (SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, Section 8, etc..):
In order to participate in either of these programs, eligible households must schedule an appointment on this website or by calling 910-302-7900.
Due to limited space and supplies, distributions will only take place on the scheduled days and only to those with an appointment and all the required documentation. Adults will be required to provide the following documents at the initial appointment:
- Government issued photo identification (State ID, Drivers License, VA card, etc…); and
- Proof of Eligibility (DD 2-14, Current LES, or verification of Public Assistance); and
- Proof of Cumberland County residence (current lease or major utility bill)
- Birth Certificates for all children receiving diapers (if applicable)
* Only an unexpired photo id is required for all future appointments unless requested by program staff and/or volunteers.