Volunteers for Veterans
Help Us Help Others
Volunteers are an integral part of the work we do for families in need. Currently we are in need of volunteers for the following positions. If you are interested in volunteering, please call 910-302-7900 or fill out the contact us form and we will contact you.
General Program Support
- Preparing items for distribution (wrapping diapers, building cleaning kits, etc.)
- Collecting donations
- Distributing items to families
Specialized Program Support
- Instructors to conduct employment and life skills training
- Case management and Career coaches
- General office assistance
- Fundraising and event coordination
* If you are interested in becoming a board member or would like to nominate someone, please send an email to our board chairman, David Seay ( email@example.com ), with your contact information, experience, and why you feel you would be a good fit for the 2-14 Connect Board of Directors.